Perpustakaan Cendekiawan UiTM Cawangan Terengganu Kampus Bukit Besi began operations on July 10, 2013, which is the 3rd branch library for UiTM Cawangan Terengganu. This library is led by a Senior Librarian and assisted by three (3) Librarian Assistants and a Conservation Assistant. see also: Library Brochure
To enhance the knowledge and expertise of Bumiputeras in all fields of study through professional programmes, research work and community service based on moral values and professional ethics.
- To empower the delivery of UiTM's library services as a center of information excellence that always remained relevant, referred and respected.
- To serve a comprehensive, up to date and relevance knowledge resources in various physically and virtually format.
- To provide a conducive environment and facilities for teaching, learning and research matters.
- To develop a latest information technology and communication facilities based on customer needs.
- To strengthen human capital through Budaya PERDANA for PUiTM communities.
- To enrich relation and cooperation with external organisation in industrial network.
PTAR is committed in providing world-class environment, services and resources to enhance the study, research and teaching experiences.
Our client charter reflects our commitment to provide world-class services and focuses on SIX main areas.
- To deliver user-friendly services to PTAR users
- To provide weekly updates to PTAR users of our New Arrival Collections
- To provide response within THREE (3) weeks upon date of application for Inter-Library loan request
- To respond within ONE (1) working day on Information Skill Class
- To provide 24/7 up time and access to PTAR Portal and electronic resources
- To provide access within THREE (3) working days upon date of application for reference archive materials
Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila layari portal Perpustakaan Cendekiawan UiTM Cawangan Terengganu